Fihaalhohi staff died of electric shock: ADK

ADK Hospital has revealed that the employee of Kaafu Fihaalhohi Island Resort found dead in the bathroom died of electric shock, reports Sun Online.

ADK Managing Director Ahmed Affal said that the youth was dead on arrival at the hospital at 10pm last night and had no visible injuries.

While a post-mortem has not been conducted, said Affal, the doctor who examined the body believes the cause of death to be an electric shock. According to the resort, the deceased, Mohamed Niyaz, 25, of Seenu Hithadhoo, was discovered in the bathroom by his roommate.